Ski and Yoga Retreat in Bulgaria
10th – 14th of January 2019
Relax and rejuvenate at the heart of Rila mountain in Borovets, Bulgaria.
Practice daily yoga, ski or snowboard, enjoy a walk in the fresh mountain air surrounded by beautiful wildlife scenery, or simply relax in the spa.
- 4 nights-stay at the four-star hotel Rila ideally located at the end of the slopes, just 200 yards from the gondola lift
- Airport transfers
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Breakfast and dinner
- Free access to spa, featuring: 30 yards swimming pool | 2 hot tubs | Gym | Thermal and relax zones.
- Free storage for ski and snowboard equipment
Early Bird (book by 15.10.18)
- £413 pp (shared (2 people))
- £517 pp (single room)
Full Price (after 15.10.18)
- £449 pp (shared (2 people))
- £564 pp (single room)
- Ski equipment and lift passes
- Other activities, such as horse riding
To reserve your spot: Deposit – £200 (please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below)
More about Borovets:
Borovets is an Alpine type resort, providing very good conditions for snow sports during the winter: skiing, night-skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ski jumps and biathlon, ski-doo, etc.
There are ski runs for beginners, intermediates and advanced skiers.
For information on Borovets ski passes and equipment hire prices click here.
Please fill in the form below specifying which retreat you are interested in attending, together with any further questions you may have.