Ski Yoga Retreat in Bulgaria
Thursday 11th- Monday 15th of January, 2018
An invigorating yet relaxing long weekend retreat. An opportunity to practice yoga, ski and enjoy the fresh mountain air and beautiful wildlife scenery.
Retreat will take place in the picturesque Bansko ski resort based at the foot of the Pirin mountain in the south-western Bulgaria.
Arrival Day – Thursday , the 11th of January, 2018
Departure day – Monday, the 15th of January, 2018
- 07:30-08:00 Meditation
- 8:00- 09:00 Energizing yoga class
- 09:00-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00- 18:00 Free time (ski, snowboarding, relax)
- 18:00-19:00 Gentle evening yoga class
- 19:00-20:30 Dinner
- 20:30-23:00 Free time
Enjoy 4 nights stay at the wonderful Balkan Jewel hotel located in Razlog Valley, surrounded by the Pirin, Rila, and Rhodopes mountains.
Free facilities within the accommodation include:
- Access to wellness spa center including heated indoor swimming pool, stream bath, sauna and relax area.
- Fitness center
- Ski storage
- Table tennis
Full price: £430 * / £460** pp
Included: Flights (London – Sofia) ; airport transfer; 4 nights accommodation; Breakfast & dinner; yoga classes.
*Double room occupancy
**Single room occupancy
Please note: Price may be subject to change in accordance to flights availability & cost.
If travelling from outside UK, you may wish to purchase your own flight tickets, which will be deducted from final price.
Excluded: Ski equipment hire; private/ group lessons/ 3 days ski pass
More about Bansko:
Bansko offers great variety of ski pistes that can satisfy everyone’s tastes and abilities. 100% of the ski runs are covered by snow cannons, which guarantee sufficient snow coverage from December to May. Difficulty scale distribution is as follows: 30% beginners, 45% advanced and 35% expert.
Snowboarders can enjoy the first on the Balkans Fun Park. It offers the option to ski over present artificial bumps and jumps as well as to build those on their own.
Further information about Bansko Resort:
Bansko Piste Map:
Ski passes information:
Ski hire equipment and ski school:
For any other enquiries and further questions please fill in the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
7th- 12th October, 2018, El Gastor, Andalucia
Relax and restore surrounded by nature and tranquility.
Hiking yoga retreat at the heart of the picturesque Andalusian mountains in southern Spain.
Practice daily yoga, enjoy delicious healthy meals each day, take in the fresh mountain air and peaceful surroundings during regular hikes and visits to the local traditional towns and villages.
In your spare time play tennis at the outdoor courts or simply relax by the pool with a good book.
• 5 Nights at a beautiful nature reserve venue
• 4 Yoga classes per day (2 energizing and 2 gentle/yin yoga sessions. All levels and ages welcomed!)
• 3 Delicious healthy meals per day
• Pick up from Ronda train station to the venue
• Hiking tour to the big Dolmen and/or the White Village balcony
• Hiking tour to Zahara de la Sierra Castle
• Visit Andalusian White Villages
• Visit local historic sites
• All transportation for included activities
For more information and to book visit: